Open navigation

I applied for the concession a long time ago and haven’t received anything, who can I contact for more information?

Applying for concessions can take some time, typically around six to eight weeks to process. If that time has passed and you haven't heard anything, it's best to get in touch with the relevant government concession department in your state.

If you're living in a Local Energy Network in Victoria, you can reach out to the Victorian Department of Families, Fairness and Housing by visiting or calling 1800 658 521.

If you're in a New South Wales embedded network, please contact Service NSW for more information by visiting or calling 13 77 88.

If you're living in an embedded network in Queensland, you can contact Energy On for more information by calling 1300 323 263.

For those of you in an embedded network in South Australia, you can contact the Concession SA Hotline at 1800 307 758 or visit for more information.

If you’re residing in and embedded network in Tasmania, please contact our Team at Energy On for more information by calling 1300 323 263.

We hope this helps!

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.