Open navigation

Appointing an Authorised Representative to your account

If you want to authorise someone to act on your behalf with Energy On, we've got you covered. All you need to do is fill out our online form by clicking the link below.

Energy On Authorised Representative Form

If you prefer to receive a hard copy of the form via post, just give us a call and we'll sort that out for you. Once you've submitted the form, we'll receive a copy and get in touch to confirm everything is in order.

If you ever need to check on the status of your request, just submit a ticket through our Help Centre and include your customer number or address. We're always here to help!

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.