Open navigation

I have already moved out. Can I transfer the account name into my housemate's name?

In order to transfer the name on your account, please have your housemate contact us to complete a Sale of Utility Agreement and return it to us with a copy of ID. We can then transfer the name on the account. 

Please note that the account details will be transferred upon receipt of the completed agreement, this cannot be actioned as of a particular date. Any account amounts will be transferred under the new details once the name is changed.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.