Open navigation

I have a pensioner’s card, am I eligible for a concession?

If you hold a concession card with your local state government, you may be eligible for a concession on your energy bills. How this works will vary depending on your location and concession - we recommend reviewing the below resources to determine whether your Pensioner's card will make you eligible for concession.

If you live in Victoria: You may be entitled to a non-mains concession or utility relief grant. Contact the Victorian Department of Families, Fairness and Housing for more information: or call 1800 658 521. 

If you live in New South Wales: As an on supply customer, you may be entitled to an electricity rebate. Contact Service NSW for more information: or call 13 77 88. 

If you live in Queensland: You may be entitled to a concession. Contact Energy On for more information about the Queensland Government concession: 1300 323 263. 

If you live in South Australia: You may be entitled to an Energy bill or Water and sewerage rates Concession. Contact, call the Concession SA Hotline 1800 307 758, or visit for more information. 

General concession information: There may also be assistance for eligible customers from the Commonwealth Department of Human Services. Call 13 62 40 or visit for more information. Free assistance is also available from financial counsellors. Visit the National Debt Helpline at or call 1800 007 007.

For more information, please refer to our Concessions page on the Energy On website for more information:


If you can't find what you're after, get in touch with our team who are here to help.

Phone: 1300 323 263


Submit a ticket: Click HERE

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.