If you need help paying your invoice, you may be eligible for payment assistance, including:
- Additional time to pay,
- Information about concession and government rebates,
- Energy saving tips to bring your bills down
- Fixed instalments payment plans, and
- Advance payment plans.
If your payment difficulties are a part of an ongoing financial situation, Energy On may be able to provide you more support through our Financial Hardship program.
Energy On's Financial Hardship program tailors our assistance to your needs, supporting you through difficult times and helping you get back in control of your bills.
- Long or short term payment extensions
- Flexible payment plans that anticipate your needs and adjust to your situation
- Advance payment plans that prevent bill pileup
- Assistance accessing government grants, concessions and rebates
Please access our Financial Hardship Policies via the links for Victoria and for Queensland, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory.
Please Contact Us or call on 1300 323 263 to discuss your options, one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist.