Open navigation

How can I claim the Power saving bonus without a NMI?

Please follow the below instructions to claim your Power Savings Bonus. If you are a concession card holder, you may also be eligible for the Power Saving Bonus. 

  1. Go to, and click on the button that states "Submit a Power Saving Bonus Application".
  2. You will have to read (scroll) through and accept the "Terms and Conditions". Click Next. 
  3. As your address is part of an Embedded Network, you do not have an NMI for your electricity meter (it’s a private meter and not a National Meter. NMI stands for “National Meter Identifier”).  
  4. In order to apply for the $250 Power Saving Bonus you need to select the following Options; 
    1. Select “I don’t have a PDF bill” The below fields will then display to complete; 
    1. Account Name: xxxx 
    2. Retailer: Select Other Embedded Network (embedded) 
    3. Account Number: Type in customer number 
    4. Service Address: Type in your address, and it will display from a drop down
    5. Email: enter in your preferred email 
    6. Email (confirm): enter in the same email as above 
    7. Phone Number: enter in your preferred phone number Click Next. 

This should then enable you to enter in your usage details accordingly.


Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.