Open navigation

I am moving out. What do I need to do?

If you are moving out of your address, you need to notify us so that we can close your utility account. 

In order to lodge your move-out notification, please submit a Move Out Form or alternatively, please submit a ticket and we will help you close your account.

If we are not notified of your move out, your account will remain open and you will continue to be billed until such time that you inform us to close your account.

The same process applies to both residential and business customers (although the forms are different). 

Please note - it is important that you include your forwarding address. 

Once the form is completed, we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm that your accounts have been finalised. To ensure that you are not invoiced past your move out date, we advise that you notify us of your move out five business days in advance.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.