Open navigation

Centrepay Payments

Centrepay is a free voluntary bill-paying service. Deductions come from your Centrelink payments and can be used to pay many types of bills, such as child care, electricity bills or rent. Details can be found here:

To set up Centrepay for your Utility account please contact Services Australia and use the Energy On Centrelink Reference number: 555-085-851-H

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.